WCE has been widely involved in the development of road & rail infrastructure in Namibia.
Current and Completed Projects:
- Upgrading of Hosea Kutako International Airport Runway (1999)
- Upgrading of Main Road 67 between Kamanjab and Opuwa Junction (2008)
- Rehabilitation of Trunk Road 7/1 between Okahandja and Otjiwarongo
- Feasibility study for the proposed new railway extension between Katima Mulilo and Cape Fria
- Northern Railway Extension between Tsumeb, Ongangwa, Oshikango and Oshakati
- Namibia Radar Project