Graduate Training Programme
An initiative for qualified young professionals in Namibia
The WCE Graduate Training Programme (GTP) is an initiative that gives qualified young professionals in Namibia the opportunity to learn and develop their skills in a practical setting. During this 12-month programme the Graduate will be practically exposed to real-time projects and the employment environment within the Engineering Industry.
The programme for 2023/2024 is currently under way.
We are looking for young and dynamic individuals in the following Fields:
- Civil Engineering (Rail & Rural Transport),
- Civil Engineering (Urban Infrastructure),
- Structural Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Renewable Energy (Green Hydrogen Field)
- Anyone who obtained a tertiary qualification (National Diploma/Degree) in the above fields, within the past 2 years. I.e December 2020 to date
- Minimum pass rate of 65% average
- Must be a Namibian Citizen
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
How do I apply:
- Download and complete the GTP Application form
- Along with the required documents in the application form, the applicant must provide a cover letter motivating why you are a suitable candidate
Your application must be emailed to email@example.com
Applications for 2024/2025 opens in November 2023.
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered