Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for a Civil Engineer, experienced in Mining Infrastructure Engineering and Project Management, in the Windhoek office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for Business Development in the Mining Sector with focus on mining related infrastructure.
- Responsible for external project management.
- Responsible for engineering designs and draughting.
- Will be required to manage and supervise various external projects.
- Will have project management and contract administration duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Civil, B Eng Civil or B Tech (Civil).
- At least 10-years relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in leading and managing project teams.
- Experienced in Mining Infrastructure type projects.
- Design and supervision of civil engineering- and building type projects.
- Project life cycle project management skills.
- Fluent Caddie/Autocad and Civil Designer skills.
- Exceptional communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Professional registration with ECN.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form below. Please provide a cover letter and comprehensive CV as attachments.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 03 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No correspondence will be entered into on social media.