Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for an experienced Civil Engineer in its Ongwediva office. The candidate will be responsible for assisting and contributing toward the implementation of civil engineering and building type projects in the Northern Regions of Namibia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Assistant Civil Engineer to the Office Manager, assisting in the implementation of various civil engineering- and building type projects.
- Responsible for engineering designs and draughting.
- Will be required to supervise construction projects.
- Will have project management and contract administration duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Civil, B Eng Civil or B Tech (Civil)
- At least 5-years relevant experience in a similar environment
- Design and supervision of civil engineering- and building type projects
- Project life cycle project management skills
- Fluent Caddie/Autocad and Civil Designer skills
- Exceptional communication, report writing and computer skills
- Should be eligible for professional registration with ECN within 6 months after appointment if not yet registered.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form below. Please provide a cover letter and comprehensive CV as attachments.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 24 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No correspondence will be entered into on social media.