Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for an Engineering Draughtsperson. The incumbent is mainly responsible for producing detailed technical drawings. The position is based in the Windhoek Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use CAD software to produce detailed, clear and accurate technical drawings.
- Interpret engineering designs and architectural drawings to produce required detailed technical drawings.
- May be required to produce detailed drawings for multiple engineering disciplines including Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical.
- Produce clear and accurate reinforcement schedules.
- Carry out site inspections of construction works and provide accurate report back.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A diploma or certificate in Draughting.
- Sound Understanding of CAD & Design Software (Prokon / Autocad / PADDS / Revit / Autocad Civil 3D)
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form below. Please provide a cover letter and comprehensive CV as attachments.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 03 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No correspondence will be entered into on social media.