Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for a Project Engineers Representative, experienced in Rail and Rural Transport Engineering, in its Windhoek office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Engineers Representative for a Railway Construction / Rehabilitation project.
- Managing and coordinating a site team, including office staff, and reporting to the Associate – Transport Engineering.
- Responsible for engineering designs, drafting, and managing contract scope.
- Directly Interfacing with the Client, Contractor, and User-Client, and relevant Stakeholders.
- Managing Stakeholder engagements.
- Will be required to supervise transport construction projects.
- Will have project management and contract administration duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Civil, B Eng Civil, or B Tech (Civil).
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Experienced in Rural Roads & Railway type projects.
- Design and supervision of civil engineering- and building-type projects.
- Project life cycle project management skills.
- CAD and Civil Designer (computer-related software) knowledge/skills.
- Exceptional communication, report writing, and computer skills.
- Professional registration with ECN.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Willing to travel.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form below. Please provide a cover letter and comprehensive CV as attachments.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No correspondence will be entered into on social media.