Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for a young and dynamic individual in the Structures Department. The Structural Engineer is responsible for engineering design and structural analysis of concrete, structural steel, timber, and composite structures, on residential, commercial, industrial, and mining projects. The position is based in the Windhoek office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detail design of structural elements
- Producing clear and accurate engineering drawings of structural designs
- Site inspections of construction works
- Surveys and site measurements of construction works
- Attendance of project meetings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Eng or B.Tech in civil engineering
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in structural engineering
- Registered with ECN as a professional engineer or incorporated engineer, or close to registration
- Must be fully conversant with Prokon, Padds, AutoCAD/Caddie. Revit will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of construction practices and processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form below. Please provide a cover letter and comprehensive CV as attachments.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 03 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No correspondence will be entered into on social media.